Earlier this month, eContent Pro announced the impending arrival of our publishing services. This exciting new offering provides the Academic community with a streamlined experience, designed to support every stage of the publication process from start to finish. Our full publishing services are mapped out in five efficient phases, but we understand that commercial publishing houses, university presses, and OA organizations/libraries may not need our full services due to their own procedures. Therefore, eContent Pro is excited to offer a la carte publishing options for organizations and publishers to outsource.
How Does A La Carte Work?
eContent Pro’s Publishing Service strives to create a complete and comprehensive experience, addressing every angle of the publishing process. But Open Access Organizations/Libraries as well as Commercial Publishing Houses and University Presses may not need the complete package. Sometimes they only need to outsource specific publishing needs, which is where our a la carte service offerings come in. With a la carte, you can pick from a selection of eight professional publication service offerings and select them individually to personalize your package. This handy option to select your exact publishing needs means that you will receive the professional services you want, without the services that you may not need.
A La Carte Options
Having the ability to select your services a la carte gives an Open Access Organization/Library as well as Commercial Publishing Houses and University Presses the personalized and professional experience that we at eContent Pro always strive to provide. What exactly are our a la carte options? You can select from any of these eight services to complete your publishing process:
- Manuscript Development: Through the eEditorial Discovery Manuscript Submission System, eContent Pro is fully equipped to support any type of publication development needs, including a call for chapters and review process.
- English Language Copy Editing: Our professional, native English-speaking copy editors will address a complete range of issues in your manuscripts, such as spelling, grammar, punctuation, consistency, jargon, syntax, and flow.
- Manuscript Review and Evaluation: eContent Pro’s scientific & scholarly editors will thoroughly review and evaluate your manuscript and provide you feedback on how to improve it for publication.
- Proofreading and Corrections: Your publication will undergo one final revision to ensure that it is thoroughly vetted and ready to move on to production.
- Typesetting/Production: Choose from one of our designed templates and let us provide all your typesetting and cover design needs.
- PDF, ePub, and HTML Preparation: To accommodate your hosting platforms requirements, eContent Pro will provide your final manuscript in three different formats.
- Printing and Online Hosting: We are fully equipped to print as many copies of your publication as you need, as well as host your publication in the online eContent Pro Press Bookstore.
- Global Marketing and Distribution: Ensure that your publication has the most exposure possible by allowing us to globally market and distribute your publication to aggregators and hosting platforms.
eContent Pro is gearing up to launch our Publishing Services soon, and we are thrilled to be taking this leap with you! Are you just getting started on your publishing journey, but you’re not sure where to start? Take a look at our English language copy editing service and have your document expertly revised!
About eContent Pro
At eContent Pro (eCPro), we take pride in providing top-notch editorial services that are tailored to meet the needs of our clients. With over 20 years of experience in the publishing industry, we have earned a reputation for delivering high-quality work that is error-free and polished to perfection at the quickest turnaround time.
When you choose eCPro for your copy editing and academic proofreading needs, you can rest assured that you are working with a team of experts who are passionate about what they do. Our native English-speaking copy editors and certified proofreaders are highly experienced and specialize in over 10 research areas, ensuring that your document is in good hands.
In addition, we use Microsoft Word's Track Changes feature to perform edits, allowing you to easily review and manage the changes made to your document. We also follow various style guides, including APA 7th edition, MLA, APA, Chicago Style, and more, to ensure that your document adheres to the standards set by your academic institution or publisher.
At eCPro, we are committed to providing excellent service at a competitive price. Our English Language Copy Editing and Proofreading service costs just US $0.06 per word, with a turnaround time of 2-3 business days at no extra cost. Your total cost of copy editing will also benefit from our current 10% academic discount.
Through our analysis, we have seen a much higher acceptance rate and quicker submission processes with manuscripts that have received our English Language Copy Editing and Proofreading and Scientific & Scholarly Editing services. If you use one of our bundled services, you will receive an additional 10% discount that can be combined with our current 10% academic discount for a total discount of 20%!
So why wait? Contact us today to learn more about our editorial services and how we can help you achieve your publishing goals. With our team of experts by your side, you can be confident that your document will be polished to perfection and ready to stand out in the competitive publishing landscape.Upload Your Document Now