In order to ensure that work is authoritative, general copy editing simply isn’t enough, and a review on the content level to deem whether the research is clearly constructed and relevant to the field is a must. Through our scientific and scholarly editing service, authors will benefit from receiving a robust peer review of their work performed by one of our esteemed scientific and scholarly editors. Our editors will utilize thorough evaluation criteria and perform substantive content editing in order to provide authors with detailed feedback and recommendations. The process is double blind, meaning that the author’s name and the editor’s name remain anonymous to one another.
Our scientific and scholarly editors have a strong command of the English language and all have doctorate degrees and are active in their respective fields in research and/or teaching. Many of them have experience in scholarly publishing and leadership, serving on various review boards for prestigious international journals. They are paired with manuscripts that align with their expertise in areas including:
The constructive feedback authors receive from these editors includes an analysis of the manuscript’s strengths and weaknesses as well as suggestions to make the work more relevant, readable, and complete. The manuscript will be under heavy examination through the following evaluation criteria:
- Does the manuscript clearly explain its mission and coverage?
- How useful is the material to the field?
- Does the literature review contain relevant information in support of the manuscript?
- Does the manuscript contain a detailed explanation of research methods and procedures?
- Does the manuscript clearly state the issues being addressed?
- Is the manuscript clearly organized in a logical fashion?
- Are the author’s conclusions supported by the research?
After receiving this valuable feedback from a fellow expert, authors will be able to improve the quality of their manuscript and its contribution to the field, ideally increasing the potential for it to be accepted and published by a credible publisher. Also, although not guaranteed, some publishers and/or independent publications may be willing to accept this evaluation as a transferrable review.
Upload your document today: