Figure, Table, Chart & Equation Conversions
Enhance the visual elements of your research. Our professional designers will create new or correct existing figures, tables, charts, and more before final submission.View Details
Ensure Your Visual Elements Reflect
the Quality of Your Research
Preparing the visual elements to accompany text-based research can be challenging as there are many confusing image quality standards and color requirements to adhere to.
eContent Pro’s high-quality and affordable figure, table, chart, and equation conversion services can assist you in accurately representing your research and increasing your chances of being accepted in a publication. Additionally, our editorial design services are provided at a fraction of the cost of conventional design firms.
- Figure design, enhancement, and correction for clarity.
- Image editing, color correction, and sizing/resolution modifications.
- Raw data transformations into graphs, charts, and tables.
- Equation conversions to MathType or Microsoft’s Equation Editor.
- Presentation illustration including animation, slide design services (in Microsoft PowerPoint), and poster design.
- Files are returned in .eps, .pdf, .png & .jpg format
- Design specifically for scientific publishing
- Math configuration
- Presentation and poster design experience
- Video creation and editing experience
- Specializing in the production of research-oriented design
- Cost: Submit the Request a Quote form and an eContent Pro® representative will provide a custom quote based on your project specifications.
- Completion Time: Turnaround times for all work will vary based on the complexity of the figure, table, chart, or equation. All jobs will be reviewed, and an estimated cost will be provided to the author before any work can begin.
At eContent Pro®, we are committed to offering the highest quality services and customer attention to authors as they strive to get their work published. As part of this ongoing commitment, our expert designers will comply to the image guidelines required by your publisher and provide files in .eps, .pdf, .png & .jpg format.