Order now to receive an automatic 10% Academic Discount on all your editorial needs
Upload Your Manuscript, Select Your Desired Editorial Service, and Receive a Free Instant Quote
Features of Scientific & Scholarly Editing Services
Experience and Expertise of our Academic Editors
Our academic editors are carefully selected and carry strong academic credentials and research expertise, as well as experience in scholarly publishing and leadership.
Each of them have doctorate degrees and are active in their respective fields, both in research and/or teaching. They maintain a strong command of the English language, represent very diverse research backgrounds, and reside in different parts of the world.
Their subject specialization includes one or more of the following areas:
- Business & Management
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Environmental Science & Agricultural Science
- Government & Law
- Library & Information Science
- Media & Communications
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Security & Forensics
- Social Sciences & Humanities
What does eContent Pro International's full service scientific and scholarly editing offer?
eContent Pro International’s expert academic editors will evaluate your manuscript and provide feedback and revision suggestions regarding:
- Originality and significance of the contribution. Does the manuscript clearly explain its mission and coverage?
- Interest to the research community and/or practitioners. How useful is the material to the field?
- Coverage of existing literature. Does the literature review contain relevant information in support of the manuscript?
- Satisfactoriness of the methodology, analysis, and comprehension. Does the manuscript contain a detailed explanation of research methods and procedures?
- Clear, concise, and jargon-free writing. Does the manuscript clearly state the issues being addressed?
- Organizational structure. Is the manuscript clearly organized in a logical fashion? Are the author’s conclusions supported by the research?
- Major weaknesses. Listing of some of the major weaknesses of the manuscript.
- Major strengths. Listing of some of the major strengths of the manuscript.
- Recommendations. A list of suggestions for the author to consider for improving the manuscript.
- Complete confidentiality and anonymity. The review is blind meaning that both the author and the editor remain anonymous throughout the evaluation process.*
Turnaround Time and Cost
Turnaround time for all work is 3 to 5 business days. The cost of the scientific and scholarly editing service is US$ 0.10 per word. If your document exceeds 30,000 words, an eContent Pro International representative will contact you regarding an adjusted completion time frame. Expedited options are available with 1-2 day turnaround times.
The table below represents the offerings of eContentPro International® as compared to two other major editorial service providers (Editage and Enago):
Copy Editing & Proofreading
Scientific & Scholarly Editing
Figure, Table, Chart, & Equation Conversions
Certificate of Completion
Complimentary Journal Formatting
Number of Reviewers for Scientific &
What Makes Us Stand Apart?
Fraction of Competitors' Cost