Even immaculately conducted research can be poorly represented when it is written as a manuscript. The manuscript's scientific writing can suffer from poor review of literature, insufficient explanation of the research hypothesis, issues related to survey instruments used for collecting data, and many other structural and technical issues. The best way to address these possible shortcomings is to invest in scientific manuscript editing services. Our scientific manuscript editing services involve having two PhD-level experts in the subject area of your research conduct a pre-publication content review to identify any shortcomings of your manuscript that you can address before final submission of your work to the journal of your choice.
Our academic editors are carefully selected and carry strong credentials and research expertise, as well as experience in scientific manuscript editing services and scholarly publishing.
About eContent Pro's Scientific & Scholarly Editing Service
Our expert subject-specific academic editors will evaluate your manuscript and provide feedback and revision suggestions regarding:
Originality and Significance of the Contribution
- Does the manuscript clearly explain its mission and coverage?
Interest to the Research Community and/or Practitioners
- How useful is the material to the field?
Coverage of Existing Literature
- Does the literature review contain relevant information in support of the manuscript?
Satisfactoriness of the Methodology, Analysis, and Comprehension
- Does the manuscript contain a detailed explanation of research methods and procedures?
Clear, Concise, and Jargon-Free Writing
- Does the manuscript clearly state the issues being addressed?
- Is the manuscript clearly organized in a logical fashion? Are the author’s conclusions supported by the research?
- A list of some of the major weaknesses of the manuscript.
- A list of some of the major strengths of the manuscript.
- A list of suggestions for the author to consider for improving the manuscript.
Our Continued Commitment
At eContent Pro®, we are committed to offering the highest quality services and customer attention to authors as they strive to get their work published. As part of this ongoing commitment, eContent Pro offers complete confidentiality and anonymity for our scientific manuscript editing services. The review is blind, meaning that both the author and the editor remain anonymous throughout the evaluation process.
The table below represents the offerings of eContent Pro® as compared to two other major editorial service providers (Editage and Enago):
Experience and Expertise of our Scientific & Scholarly Editors
Our academic editors are carefully selected and carry strong academic credentials and research expertise, as well as experience in scholarly publishing and leadership.
They have doctorate degrees and are active in their respective fields, both in research and/or teaching and many serve as Editors In Chief top-ranking journals, thus showcasing esteem and command of the requirements of academic publishing. They maintain a strong command of the English language, represent very diverse research backgrounds, and reside in different parts of the world.
Their subject specialization includes one or more of the following areas:
- Business & Management
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Environmental Science & Agricultural Science
- Government & Law
- Library & Information Science
- Media & Communications
- Medicine & Healthcare
- Security & Forensics
- Social Sciences & Humanities
- Completion Time: Turnaround time for most projects is 1 to 2 business days (sometimes even the same day!) at no extra cost.
What Makes Us Stand Apart?
Our Customer Care, High Quality, Affordability, and Fast Turnaround
The table below represents the offerings of eContent Pro®
as compared to two other major editorial service providers (Editage and Enago):
English Language Copy Editing
Scientific & Scholarly Editing
Certificate of Completion
Complimentary Journal Formatting
Number of Reviewers for Scientific &